We thought we’d do a little round-up of our blog posts that encompass the overall theme of “how to get press.” Check back, we’ll keep adding more along the way!
- Define your PR campaign goals and objectives and formulate your strategy.
- Develop an angle for your company’s story a.k.a. your “hook.”
- Know how to market yourself as an expert.
- Start building a media contact list.
- Learn how to write an effective press release.
- Start thinking like a journalist.
- Respond to media requests for sources.
- Start pitching the media by employing these 50 essential rules for writing a perfect media pitch.
- Learn how to interview and talk to the media effectively.
- Don’t keep reporters away by making any of these mistakes.
Have something to add to the list? Give us a shout @BitesizePR!